1. Promotional Placement
- The Affiliate is authorised to promote the Underwater Dogs, Haircare for Dogs products on their website. In doing so, it is agreed that Underwater Dogs becomes the “Preferred Haircare Brand” of the Affiliate, and shall be advertised as such.
- It is agreed that the Affiliate will provide a link back to the uwdogs.com online shop, directly from the said placement. All imagery and associated marketing information will be supplied at no cost by Underwater Dogs, and only the imagery supplied may be used by the Affiliate in promoting the Underwater Dogs product range. All other advertising and/or changes outside of these parameters, must have the express permission of Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/A Underwater Dogs.
- The Affiliate will make no representations, warranties, statements or agreements which are untrue or inconsistent with the terms of this Agreement, nor that of the uwdogs.com website.
2. Payment of Sales Commission
Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/A Underwater Dogs shall pay to the Affiliate a sales commission equal to 10% of the retail sales price less GST, for every product sold and attributed to this agreement and excluding any special charges paid directly by the customer. Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/A Underwater Dogs may aggregate all sales commissions owed to the Affiliate for sales made and collected in the most recent billing period. Commission payments shall be made to the Affiliate on a monthly basis.
3. Independent Affiliate Status
Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/A Underwater Dogs has no input or control over the time spent by the Affiliate in promoting Underwater Dogs products and, the relationship between the parties shall be that of independent contractor and not as an employer/employee, principal/agent or, any other similar relationship. When paying the Affiliate under this agreement, Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/A Underwater Dogs shall withhold no taxes or other deductions.